Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47 2_16_12

Rough Seas

Mint!
The past few days I have been constantly bombarded by news that are not the most pleasant. To top it off, today is exactly one month since I came back from the cruise.... and I miss the sea so much. The highlight of this was getting "Mint" in the mail from my friend Karen @BeadedPillow .  I will take a close up during daylight so you can see the beadwork on it. It's beautiful!  Check out her etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/thebeadedpillow
Venetia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Venetia.....First...thank you !!! for promoting my Etsy shop on your blog. Second...your Rough Seas is wonderful. I hope you are off on a "calm seas" cruise again soon.
    Have a great weekend!...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    It's my pleasure and thank you! Enjoy your weekend too.
    Hugs,
    Venetia

    ReplyDelete