Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 365 12_31_11

COMPLETED!!! piece number 2- was finishing up as the the clock struck 12!

Day 365 (A year full of creativity)
365 days ago I decided to make a New Years resolution that was different than any other one. One that I would not forget or let go of by the end of the month.
And what a year it turned out to be.
Even through the ups and downs everyday without fail I created something. Sometimes I created more than one, other times one project took more than one day to complete. The goal was to put in the time to make something. That January morning when I woke up at the crack of dawn to make my first creation I never imagined that, that specific decision would have such a drastic and deep effect in my life. And I never thought that out of this experience I would get to meet new friends from all over the world.
As another year is starting I decided to continue creating. This time I am going to allow longer projects to count too so I can work on my Oils that I have neglected :D  The goal will be to have a cohesive  body of work that can be presented to a gallery. Oh.. and make prints of a couple of my paintings :D
I can't thank all of you who followed me, and cheered me on through this process. You made the ride so much more enjoyable and I hope we have even more fun in 2012!
Love,
Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment