Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 141 Mural Art tour and a solar eclipse!

I was a lucky girl today. One of my mom's friend had a previous engagement and gave me her ticket to go on the Mural Arts tour  from our building. The weather was beautiful and our tour guide Lisa did an amazing job. We toured the murals of West Philadelphia as the city has over 3000 murals!
Took most of the pictures with my Nikon D70 and some with my HTC android phone cam.
I did not have time to play with the pictures so you are getting them right off the camera.
on the trolley




Sculpure mural



the zoo balloon!



Patti Labelle
Reach for the stars
Wall of rugs
Alex's Lemonade stand (a)
Alex's Lemonade stand (b)
JFK
The clouds are here (Philadelphia Skyline)
Art Museum
Video Snapshot of the "Ring of fire" Solar eclipse in New Mexico Live stream
Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment