Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 87 Going through the motions.

I have been creating faithfully for 87 days straight. But this last week I have trouble being inspired. Of course in the end something clicks and I get a spark, but it feels like I am just going through the motions. To just get the goal of the day. It could be simply that I am tired, or stretching myself too much. But I have so much energy and I want to do so many things that sometimes 24 hours simply are not enough!
Had breakthroughs in other areas of my life though :)
tears of joy
Not only that but there are changes all around. I know I have been mentioning the word change a lot lately, but I know that a lot of you sensitives out there are feeling them too. I am still working on going with the flow.
Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment