Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 102 taxes... yuck

I woke up and caught a glimpse of the sun. GORGEOUS!
New Day
And then the clouds moved in and the rain started...

clouds before the storm
I loved the cloud formations though. Yesterday and today have been very emotional days. Not sure why, but they have been filled with confrontations and  arguments,and going to the accountant for Taxes but I made it through. Spent an extended period both days meditating. It has helped. Taxes- numbers hence not a favorite task. *sigh*

Today it Rained
This one will be my next painting :D I loved it when I am creative!
Venetia

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to that next painting! I was wondering as how the item with the eye would be painted. Nonetheless, i am excited to see the end product. By the way, if you have or haven't known I have this painting blog, you might want to check it out if you have time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel,
    I don't know yet how i will paint it but I am excited to see the end product too :D By the way I did check out your blog and am following it :) lots of great tips!
    Venetia

    ReplyDelete