Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 113 Dealing with unexpected issues...

Ok.. so the back is still bothering me and working with EFT to manage it (emotional freedom technique -also called tapping, if you are dealing with something that won't go away take a look at it at www.emofree.com and check out Brad Yates on youtube. It's like acupuncture without the needles :)  I love it)  and to top it off, I wasn't at home and couldn't do my blog from my phone (which makes no sense) and apparently my photo didn't upload on Facebook. So here it its today... Χριστός Ανέστη! Happy Easter to all.
why?
I am feeling a bit stressed with everything right now. I have been trying to figure out the lower back pain, because I don't have any back problems... So there is an issue that I am holding on that won't let me move freely. It could be as simple as panicking of letting go (as I am working on my body), fear of the future (work is really unbalanced right now) or lack of abundance ...  I had no model or idea about the painting, it just flowed freely from my hands.  
Ready to enjoy the feast today!
Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment