Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 119 Almost there

What a frustrating week. Today had a wonderful start with sis waking up at 5:30am along with me to watch the Royal wedding. It was fun, we had tea and enjoyed the event.  Then things just... went downhill. I am blessed to have wonderful co-workers who helped me make it through.  Now as I sit here, I am filled with disappointment. I am a firm believer that you do your work as if other people's lives depended on it. I am dependable, hard working, learn fast and great at following instructions. Today I was let down. Of course I won't give up- I never do. But this is the first time in my life that I feel I don't have the energy to fight. And mediocre work is not in me.
Why can't people appreciate good people and good work?
Aggravation
I am hopeful that all this opposition is just the universe preparing me for great things, bigger than what I have ever dreamed of. And I am definitely ready for that.
Venetia

1 comment:

  1. Aggravation is great! I like it! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete