Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59 Just doing it

I haven't been writing a lot in my last few blogs because as I have mentioned in other posts- this daily creation has trickled down to other parts of my life. It got me questioning why do I make sure I have time to paint now (when i didn't before) and work through all the issues that might arise, but won't do it in other aspects of my life? And suddenly movement has been added in my life, healthier eating, increased meditation, and purging of things I have been holding on for years both  materialistically and mentally. The biggest lesson so far is, just doing it and not worrying if I am doing things perfectly or even correctly. And it has made a world of a difference in my life and it has only been 2 mos (tomorrow).  I am excited to see what I will discover on the 12th month. :D
Venetia




No comments:

Post a Comment