Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 150 Memorial Day

Day started with a trip to Best Buy to return the non-functioning Wii  and I thought it was going to turn into a hot mess. Apparently it makes no difference that you bought a warranty that claims that if your game brakes it will be replaced with a new one, the rules changed therefore the warranty changed. Anyway long story short, in 2 weeks I will have a refurbished wii.
Had to carry my reading glasses with me, and they just got so dirty cause i kept on putting them on my head, in my hands , sister's pocket so I decided to make a necklace for them.
For me :)
I also made a couple more earrings, just because.

Spent the afternoon with the parents so I had a chance to take a couple of sunset shots.
Shadow


And tomorrow, work ;)
Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment