Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 173 Where I slept

Where I slept was the title of today's photo challenge. Debated on making my bed but decided to throw caution to the wind and just take it as it looked when I got up. Yes, I turn around in my sleep because I dream almost every night and it feels like I travel so I mostly wake up tired. Right before I go to sleep I make sure my bed is tidy.. and wake up to a mess! I like to sleep with a lot of pillows too. Issues from childhood but as an adult I can have as many damn pillows I want!  I usually have matching sheets and pillowcases, but this week was my shabby chic style with everything thrown together.
Shows how much I have relaxed as I have gotten older :D
Day 21  where I slept
So you can see my tv remote and ipod. Not pictured, my phone, book and kindle that reside next to me too. How did I exist without all this technology before, I don't want to remember.

Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment