Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 183 New Challenges

I can't believe its July! Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends, and Happy July to the rest.
Doing the photo challenge last month was so much fun, I decided to do it again this month and also add an extra one. So there should be at least 2 pics a day. In the mean time I prepped 2 mini canvases and started working on the one, plus I am working on a couple of new fun jewelry pieces :D  I have been playing with an idea I had a few months ago(from a dream of course) and finally going to do it. Crossing fingers it works out. So stay tuned!
2nd month following @fatmumslim

Day 1 Self portrait - used the one I painted :D

Challenge #2 These guys have some fun topics :)

Day 1 make me laugh

soft clouds

Pink
Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment