Monday, January 10, 2011

Changes are good ... right?

Today was the last day of full time work after 2 mos of filling  in for a coworker. I did enjoy the routine, though sometimes work could get crazy. And it wasn't easy waking up at 6 to paint till 8 and then be ready in 30 to get there. So today as a celebration I painted flowers in a vase. Acrylics. Ran into a slight problem - my paints were dried out. 2 of them. Like most artists I wont let go of the colors until they are all done. So my background turned out a bit darker than what I had planned. Also I need to figure out how to take better pictures of my art. I am getting too much reflective light.
the start of the day

I am so blessed




Flowers still life, Acrylics on canvas

I am having trouble deciding what to work on tomorrow.
Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment